Ares-tor Systems

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
alumoi

Ares-tor Systems

Post by alumoi » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:06 pm

As a Verec-Per respected citizen I should have access to Ares-tor Systems. Sadly those .... erm... good fellows won't let me in. And, before telling me I'm not a respected trader, I'll let you know I'm a director with the Ashar Corporation and a respected member of CE Wesbec.
Anyone else having problems with those guys? I've a mind to divert all power to my Muldar-Erat Eradicator Mk8 and pay them a little visit.

Darakhoranon

Re: Ares-tor Systems

Post by Darakhoranon » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm

That you could even THINK of such dastardly deeds is proof in and of itself that you're an honourless dog who should be kicked out of VP at once!

But is that actually an error in the code or just an error in the description (i.e. "respected" does in fact NOT refer to the rank but just means "gained a certain (unspecified) level of respect")?
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.

alumoi

Re: Ares-tor Systems

Post by alumoi » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:01 pm

According to Coops respected is the highest rank you can attain with VP. He was quite surprised VP ranks goes up to respected, BTW.
As for the little visit I'm planing, that thing about the gun was just a figure of speech. You know, full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes and such.