Discord - Competitons [Open Ended]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Discord - Competitons [Open Ended]

Post by Coops » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:36 am

On the whole, we run a LOT of competitions and giveaways here at Core-Exiles. One of those such competitions is the Giveaways Announced in the CE Header. These are kind of 'Flash Giveaways' IE come in to chat and Grab @Coops or @oneofthestaff.

You'll then get rewarded with whats ever going on and being offered at that time. We do it to raise the community profile and give you ALL a chance to say HI to your fellow players, meet players you may never know existed and generally catch up!

Now a Few of You have issues with Discord. Be it you live in China Behind that Massive Iron Firewall or you may be Blind or Severely Visually Impaired and cannot utilise Discord.

Well, this THREAD is for you!

It is NOT for the rest of you that happily use Discord. - Please leave this thread for those that CANNOT use Discord!

#Rules
1: ONLY USE When you see a shout going on in the game footer and cannot access the Discord Chat come here!
2: You must use the Captain name here (IE only post under their account). No alt posting or coming for a dozen other toons lol
3: Generally we only run 1 post/giveaway every 12 hours. Please do NOT claim more regularly than that or it will be ignored.
4: YOU MUST STILL DO THE SHOUT! IE Hi there@Coops or Hi there@KingDavid etc - Grabbing my Festive Prize, please.

Treat this thread as if you WERE actually in chat and grabbing your festive reward. If the Header text wants you to Wave an Arm in the Air 'Do it' If it asks you to shout out things 'Do it'. Including the @whoever is being grabbed, shouted at.

We will monitor this thread and a few times a day go through and award any festive items/packs that have been properly claimed.

Coops

A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!

Aishwarya

Re: Discord - Competitons

Post by Aishwarya » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi there @Coops
May I claim the festive prize please?

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:26 am

Aishwarya wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:13 pm
Hi there @Coops
May I claim the festive prize please?
Hi there Aishwarya, you will need to enter Discord Chat and claim there. The post above relates to social shouts IN discord. Just pop in and do as the post above states and even if Im not there when I return I'll process the @coops request :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.

Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:17 am

6th April.. 10.13am weekend festive pack up for grabs

the shout @Coops

and seeing as how I work behind that large wall in China you talked about

hoping I can pick up the pack

Mechwarrior

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:46 am

Festive Pack added for our 'Behind the Great Firewall' Mechwarrior!

Coops

Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:45 pm

Even behind the Great Wall, CE messages are observed...
The lastest comment, we are you from?
1. Born and bred a country boy approx 4 hrs driving north/west of Melbourne, Australia.
Spent half my time in the Army in Sydney and then as a boy in blue in Melbourne

2. But as I have been living in Zhengzhou, China for the past 14 years one could say I am from here.
(Look at Beijing and go south (down) - look at Shanghai and go west (left)
we have a population of just over 21 million in the city and ahh just over 200 foreign people living in Zhengzhou
the province (state for some) of Henan has just over 94 million people and ahhhhh approx 2000 foreign guys and girls

for this discord event I would really love to be able to see all the replies..

fly safe
Mechwarrior/Shadow

Kaloseidos

Post by Kaloseidos » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:42 pm

I hope it's ok to post here Coops, Im not asking for another prize, but I thought I'd share my post for Mech. I don't feel right posting others replies, but here's mine Mr Mech :)

"morning @Coops from a chilly morning in Virginia, where the seedlings are super happy in the new garden and the new brick fire pit is only slightly darkened from its first use. I hope you had a great weekend too :stuck_out_tongue: @Porrima oooh! what part?? we lived in the Springs for 15 years :joy: I miss Colorado."

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:42 am

@mechwarrior - Thanks for the info and reward added :)

Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior » Sat May 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi Coops
just saw your

shout@Coops for a weekend festive pack
May 4th 2.06pm

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops » Sun May 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Got you covered @mechwarrior