Server Host Issue 6th

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Server Host Issue 6th

Post by Coops »

We had a report from our Server host where we lease two Managed Servers that they were unresponsive for a period on the evening of the 6th. This was for approx 40 minutes. So far they have not provided any real info other than it affected a bank of Managed Servers and that the issue was resolved.

I apologise if players had any issues reaching the Game or its subdomains, including the Community forums, during this time. As with everything internet based at our 'level' we are at the mercy of the hosts and what ever they are willing to tell us. We have over the last 10 years had very few outages with them, so let's just keep our collective fingers crossed on this one.

I have verified database integrity and ensured all the tickers that keep the CE universe moving along smoothly are functioning.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!