Coops 15th Goodie Bag

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops 15th Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 15th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the 'Numbers to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2,000 / 2,000 Festive Points
20 / 20 SNARG Treats
2,000 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
15 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
15 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
15 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
15/ 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
15 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
15 / 20 X Random Gemstones
15 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
10 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
10 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

1 / 2 X IP Reset
3,000 / 5,000 Skill IP Points

10 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
10 / 15 X Personal Shield Packs
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

2 / 2 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
2 / 2 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
2 / 2 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
2 / 2 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

10 / 15 X Random Crystals
1 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

4,000 / 5000 Fuel Ticket
2 / 3 Exiles Resource Token!

Coops

last edited 2nd Nov @10:13
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops 15th Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

Morning fellow Exiles,

Day Four of the Copps 15th Challenge and you are up to Five stages complete. Not bad seeing the start of the competition only just eclipsed part of the weekend and not the usual Friday afternoon start :) But players are rallying and things are warming up.

Total Ships Killed
Total ORE Collection
Derelicts Explored
Total RAID Salvaged

Finally 1st stage of Pirate Mechs Killed!

Great work exiles keep it up!

Also the Fuel count is at 1,140,274, so not bad on that score either. Remember meet the 6 mill target and I'll double the end Fuel reward! For now I'm off to start loading up the goodie bag with your first Five stage completion rewards..

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well imagine my surprise when I checked in today from Five stages you have managed to smash through TWELVE stages! Excellent going my fellow Exiles!
Kicking ass and no name taking just what we like to see. Even the Valoren Freight challenge has a stage completed now so great going.

This time round total ships killed has not only breeched stage 2 but is well in to stage 3 :) Knocking on from that the 1st stages of Wreck Salvage was completed and is half way through stage 2 now.

The miners (A solid groups of Rock Jockeys) have cleared the first stage and are over half a million unit sin to stage 2. Hates off once more to the diligent group of RAID Salvager's, but lets not also forget the actual RAID parties that made those RAIDS derelicts possible :)

Even the Crafter's are getting in on the game with stage one getting real close to being completed!

Coops

I'm off to edit the Goodie Bag.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

WOW you really are now moving on strongly with the challenge. From 12 to Seventeen in just over 24 hours so Grats indeed!

Ship combat is now on stage three and doing really well! - Keep it up combat pilots! Wreck Salvager's are doing a great job, keep at it and you'll have stage 2 done shortly! Keep the Faith Miners 786K of ore done with a current target of 1Million You can do it! The RAID group got the lead out the last few days and have broken the 2nd stage and are now in to the 3rd with 9 more RAIDS to complete stage 3.

The ones taking the challenge to heart this time round are the RAID Salvager's, what can I say congrats on hammering the 3rd stage in to submission. They are now on stage 4! Hats off indeed. Where did you STASH all that loot!

You have even managed to compete stage one of the Exchange Hand in. Currently stage 2 is sitting at 1,228 out of 2,000 to complete. Keep em coming they are of no uses to you once the final whistle goes so get them handed in!

I'm off to update the Goodie bag once more!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Seventeen to Twenty Eight! - Sorry its taken me a while to update this thread. Linda's passing has thrown a large wrench in Life, I am trying to keep an eye on CE and ensure everything is rolling smoothly forward and am dealing with queries and issues as they arise best I can.

28 Stages is great going so your to be congratulated. I will now go update the Goodie Bag for you folks!

Keep going you still have 3+ days of working on these to go yet!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Morning Fellow Exiles!

Well against all the odds this time round you have broken 39 stages. I suspect with a little push today you may break 40! Some stellar work from you all - you should be congratulated. But the Challenge is NOT over and you have till 16:00 today to impact as much damage to it as you can!

I'm off to update your Goodie bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Took me a while with everything going on, but the goodie bag should NOW have been delivered.

Coops